Oh, how I love this type of cooking! A few ingredients, one pot, no fuss, no washing. Effect- great!
It will take you literally 10 minutes to prepare this soup. Just cook the beluga lentils in advance and have all the soup ingredients at hand. You will get a great, refreshing soup, perferct for the summer heat. If you want this to be more filling, just add more lentils.
10 minutes, I'm not kidding. Ready? Your time starts now!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cucumber (mine was about 230 grams), leave the skin on
- 400 grams buttermilk
- 1 avocado
- 50 grams radishes (approx 5 pieces)
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 70 grams black lentils (beluga), cooked accordingly to the instructions
Put all soup ingredients (without beluga lentils) into a blender and blend until smooth.
Check the seasoning and add more salt, pepper or lemon juice, if neccessary.
Put in in a fridge and chill.
When cold, pour into bowls. Add beluga lentils.
Garnish with redishes and basil leaves. Serve.